Who is the data controller?
TRANSCENDENT FIRM, S.L. is responsible for the personal data collected through our websites. You can find all our contact information in the footer of our websites.
For what purpose do you provide us with the data?
The data you provide through the forms available on our websites are necessary to fulfil the purposes of the forms that we indicate in each one of them, which are:
- The "Start the journey" form or contact form is created to respond to all requests related to the services we offer.
- The "Download the Corporate Social Impact Guide" form is created to allow interested users to access our guide.
- The "Employment" form is created to assess your application for possible vacancies at Transcendent.
- The "News" form allows you to subscribe to our database so that we can send you Transcendent news that may be of interest to you.
In each of the forms you will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of your answers by the inclusion of an asterisk. If you do not provide us with any of the information we ask you for, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to deal with your request or provide you with the service corresponding to each form. The data you provide us with will never be used for purposes other than those we indicate in each case.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing and, in particular, in respect of the data we request in each of the forms:
- Details of your contact requests: we will retain your details until we have dealt with your request or responded to the information you contacted us about.
- Event subscription data: we will retain your data until you unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications.
- Data for downloading the Corporate Social Impact Guide: we will retain your data until you unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications.
- Job application data: we will retain your data for a maximum of two years.
- Subscription to News: we will keep your data until you request us to unsubscribe in the corresponding communications.
In the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, we will delete your data. This means that we will not be able to access your information and it will only be kept for the periods established by the applicable regulations in order to be able to respond to requests from the competent authorities and to meet possible liabilities arising from the processing.
What is our entitlement to processing?
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time, but any processing of data for this purpose previously carried out will not lose its lawfulness because the consent has been revoked**.
To whom do we communicate your data?
TRANSCENDENT will not transfer users' personal data to any third party without a legal basis that legitimises such processing. This means that we will not share your personal data with third parties except for:
- In the case of "Employment" forms, we may communicate your data to companies that collaborate with us to carry out the recruitment process and to Transcendent Clients where services will or may be provided.
- Where we are legally obliged to do so, we may disclose your data to authorities and entities that require us to do so.
- The correct provision of the services requested by the user. TRANSCENDENT's data processors, i.e. the service providers who have to access your personal data in order to carry out the functions for which they were contracted, may have access to your personal data. Furthermore, we would like to inform you that these service providers sign data processing contracts that cover all appropriate security measures to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with current data protection regulations.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data other than as set out above.
What are your rights as a personal data subject?
As a user of our websites, you have the right to exercise the following rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Right of access: You have the right to request information about what, if any, personal data we are processing about you. The information we can give you in this regard is what the data is, for what purpose we use it or whether we have disclosed it to third parties or processors, among other things.
- Right of rectification: it is necessary that the information you provide us with is correct and accurate. If you think that we need to correct any information, you can ask us to correct it as soon as possible.
- Right to erasure and limitation of processing: if you do not wish us to continue to use your data, or to use it only for limited purposes, you may exercise this right by telling us whether you wish us to do so because you do not wish us to continue to process the data for the purpose for which we collected it or because the reason for which it was processed has ceased to exist.
- Right to object and not to be subject to individualised decisions: we will never process your information if you object to the processing, nor will we process it for individualised decisions or personalised profiling.
If you consider that your rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the website www.agpd.es.